It might feel like summer in Florida, but it is spring which means it’s time for Spring Cleaning! Here are some household hacks that can save you time and money.
1. Clean your microwave in five minutes: Cut a few lemons in half and put it in a glass dish with water. Microwave until the water boils and then let it sit for a minute. It will be easier to wipe away all the gunk.
2. Clean a grill with an onion: We love to barbecue all year long in Florida, so the grill can get dirty easily, but it also can be easily cleaned! Halve an onion and rub the onion against the grate.
3. No scrub coffee pot cleaner: The average American drinks 2.1 cups of coffee a day, so that coffee pot is always busy. An easy way to clean the pot is to fill the reservoir with white vinegar and water, run the coffee maker and let it sit and then run two cycles with fresh water only.
4. Disinfect your mattress with vodka: It sounds odd but the alcohol kills odor-causing bacteria and disinfects the mattress. Just lightly spritz the mattress and let it dry.
5. Let the blender clean itself: Fill the blender up halfway with warm water with a few drops of dishwasher soap and turn on the blender for minute. Rinse out the soapy liquid with water.
6. Dust your ceiling fan with an old pillow case: Clean each blade by pulling the case slowly backwards. It will keep the dust trapped in the case!
7. Clean your shower curtain liner: Put your shower curtain into the washing machine regular detergent or 1/2 cup baking soda and wash with a couple of towels and sheets. Rehang it and allow it to drip dry.
We hope you found these tips useful. Please keep the All Pro Realty Network in mind if you plan to clean then sell your home this Spring.